AWD has a diverse range of skills and expertise within the Water Industry covering all facets of Water Infrastructure:
- Water Main Relocation Work
- New Infrastructure Work
- Pressure Management Systems
- Water Main Replacements
- Booster Pump Station Modifications and New Installations
- Water Treatment Plant Modifications and New Installations
- Large Valve Pit and Air Valve Construction
- Turn-key Electrical Solutions including Switchboard Manufacturing and Site Installations
- Electrical Process Control Systems Design and Commissioning
- NATA Certified Testing
AWD construction capability extends to the full extent of pipeline installation.
- PVC Pipeline Systems
- Ductile Iron (DICL) Pipelines Systems
- Mild Steel (MSCL) Pipelines and Fire Systems
- Copper (CU) Pipeline Systems
- Polyethylene (PE) Pipeline Systems with Electro Fusion, Butt Welding and Extrusion Welding Capabilities
With the combination of Project Managers, Engineers, Plumbers, Builders and Electricians, each project can be efficiently managed “in house”. In addition to complying with WASA standards and other Local Government Standards, we recognize and implement correct Manufacturers’ Installation Procedures, and recommended storage and handling techniques.
AWD and its network of respected suppliers is able to efficiently source the right equipment for your project’s requirements, avoiding any unnecessary delays and disruptions.