AWD has a diverse range of skills and knowledge associated within the Stormwater Industry covering all facets of Stormwater infrastructure Projects, including:
- Reinforced Concrete Box Culverts (RCBC)
- Reinforced Concrete Pipe (RCP)
- Ecosoil Environmental Systems
- Grit Collectors and Trash Racks
- Road Furnishings, Gullies, Lintels and Kerb and Channel
- Existing Infrastructure Relocations
- Head Wall and Chamber Construction
- Road Re-construction
- Tidal Contingency Planning
- CCTV Inspections
- Turn-key Electrical Solutions including Switchboard Manufacturing and Site Installations
- Electrical Process Control Systems Design and Commissioning
With the combination of Project Managers, Engineers, Plumbers, Builders and Electricians, each project for Stormwater Infrastructure, can be efficiently managed “in house”. In addition to complying with, Dept of Transport and other Local Government Standards, we recognize and implement correct Manufacturers’ Installation Procedures, and recommended storage and handling techniques.
AWD and its network of respected suppliers is able to efficiently source the right equipment for your project’s requirements, avoiding any unnecessary delays and disruptions.