AWD has diverse range of skill and expertise in all
facets of Sewerage Infrastructure Projects including:
- Gravity Sewer Main Relocation Work
- Sewer Rising Main Relocation Work
- Vacuum Sewer Systems
- New Infrastructure Work
- Live Sewer Control and Bypassing
- Contingency Planning
- Sewer Pump Station Modifications and New
- Sewage Treatment Plant Modifications and Water
- Storage Facilities
- Large Valve Pit and Air Valve Construction
- NATA Certified Testing and CCTV Inspections
- Turn-key Electrical Solutions including Switchboard
- Manufacturing and Site Installations.
- Electrical Process Control Systems Design and
AWD construction capability extends to the full extent of Pipeline Installation. Our certified and accredited employees professionally develop and construct:
- PVC Pipeline Systems
- VC Pipeline Systems
- RCP Pipeline Systems
- Plasti-Line Pipeline Systems
- Polyethylene (PE) Pipeline Systems with Electro Fusion,
- Butt Welding and Extrusion Welding Capabilities
- PE Maintenance Shafts
With the combination of Project Managers, Engineers, Plumbers, Builders and Electricians, each project for Treatment Plant and Booster Pump Works, Water Main Installations and Commissioning to Residential Fit-outs, can be efficiently manufactured “in house”.
In addition to complying with WASA standards and other Local Government Standards, we recognize and implement correct Manufactures’ Installation Procedures, and recommended storage and handling techniques.
AWD and its network of respected suppliers is able to efficiently source the right equipment for your project’s requirements, avoiding any unnecessary delays and disruptions.