Our specialised services include:
- Construction for Water, Sewage and Stormwater Infrastructure Works
- Water and Waste Water Pump Stations and Treatment Plants.
- Turn-key Electrical Solutions including Switchboard Manufacturing and Site Installations.
- Electrical Process Control Systems Design & Commissioning.
Our extensive Management System is based on and exceeds Australian Standards for Quality AS/NZS ISO 9001, Occupational Health and Safety AS/NZS 4801 and Environmental Management AS/NZS ISO 14001. Furthermore, the activities within our projects are stringently monitored so that there is little, or no, impact on the environment.
From senior management down to the junior staff members of AWD, we all individually recognise and are committed and accountable for achieving optimum quality, safety and environmental performance. Achieving compliance with all relevant industry quality, safety and environmental laws is our minimum standard.
Specifically, AWD will:
- implement and maintain a documented Management System to meet the aims of this policy
- provide a Framework for setting and reviewing measurable objectives and targets aimed at maximising quality and eliminating work related injuries and environmental impacts
- operate in such a manner which prevents pollution by reducing waste, reusing and recycling resources and materials whenever practicable
- ensure that this policy is clearly communicated and stringently enforced with all Operational Personnel
- provide all personnel with adequate training and information to meet quality, safety and environmental obligations
- provide strict instruction to and supervision of, all Project Consultants, Contractors and Suppliers to ensure that they conform to appropriate rules and regulations, whilst under our control
- periodically review and update this policy to ensure continuing suitability
- make policy details available to all relevant parties and throughout tendering and marketing activities. In addition, we will honour any reasonable public request for policy details.